Bad things happen to good people. The court system, though imperfect, offers an avenue for individuals to vindicate their rights and obtain just compensation when they are wrongfully hurt. Hiring the right lawyer is one of the most important decisions an injured person can make.
Maxwell Goss Law represents clients across the country. While we always consider alternatives, we understand that, sometimes, taking a dispute to court is the most beneficial solution. Together, we work to protect your interests and assert your legal rights.
Personal Injury Plaintiff's Lawyer
Civil disputes can arise under all types of circumstances, and they can involve an extraordinarily broad range of legal issues. When facing a dispute, one of the first steps is to identify the specific factual and legal issues involved. For example, let’s imagine a scenario involving a truck accident: Was the truck driver being negligent? Was the truck’s cargo loaded improperly? Was the truck itself defective? Did an issue with the road cause the accident? To determine liability, it is first necessary to determine precisely what went wrong.
At Maxwell Goss Law, we bring a forceful advocacy and sophisticated grasp of law and procedure to a select group of plaintiff’s-side civil litigation cases. Our attorneys will thoroughly evaluate the facts of your case in order to assess your legal rights and determine your best course of action. Our attorneys use this approach to vigorously enforce and protect our clients’ rights in cases involving:
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
Regardless of the circumstances involved, seeking legal counsel promptly is the best way to ensure you do not give up your legal rights. If you believe you may be entitled to financial compensation, or if you need help asserting or defending against a civil claim, a trusted injury lawyer can advise you of your options.
What to Expect in Civil Litigation
We understand that hiring an attorney to represent you in a dispute can be intimidating, especially if you have never been involved in litigation. At Maxwell Goss Law, we simplify the process and work closely with our clients every step of the way to ensure they feel confident and remain fully informed. Some key steps in the litigation process include:
- Investigation – We will thoroughly investigate the underlying facts of your case in order to identify the legal issues involved and identify the liable party or parties.
- Pleadings – We will take all necessary steps to file your claim on time and seek all available compensation or other legal remedies on your behalf.
- Discovery – We will gather additional information through the discovery process in order to comprehensively prove your claim.
- Settlement Negotiations – Using the available evidence, we will negotiate strategically to achieve a favorable result as efficiently as possible.
- Pre-Trial Practice – While we are negotiating, we will also be preparing your case for the victory at trial.
- Trial – If your case goes to trial, we will provide vigorous courtroom representation designed to leave the factfinder with no choice but to issue a verdict in your favor.
For more information, contact us today, I look forward to speaking with you.